To our entire patient family and all who are seeking dental care at this time. According to guidelines given by the State of Ohio we are allowed to re-open our office for normal patient care. Accordingly, we are open! There will be some noticeable changes in the office in adherence to the guidelines given by the ADA, ODA, CDC and OSHA to practice safe patient care.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS CAN EXPECT:
1. When we confirm your appointment you will be asked a series of questions related to the coronavirus.
2. Please call when you arrive for your appointment and wait in your car until we text or call you to come up to the office. This is to minimize the number of people in the office at one time.
3. We ask that you come to your appointment alone and not bring any additional people including children to your appointment. The exception being caregivers for those who lack mobility or who are not independent.
3. We ask that you wear a mask or bandana into the office for your appointment.
4. When you arrive at the office door we will take your temperature. If it is over 100.3 we will ask that you reschedule.
5. Please use the provided hand sanitizer when you enter the office. The door will remain open to minimize the touching of door handles.
6. Remove your mask when you enter the treatment room.
7. After treatment, before checking out with our patient care coordinator team please re-don your mask.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in keeping all of our patients and team as safe as possible! We appreciate your understanding!
WHAT OUR TEAM IS DOING:
1. Spacing appointments between patients to thoroughly disinfect all common area surfaces in the office.
2. Staggering appointment times to minimize the interactions between patients in the office.
3. Wearing all approved and recommended PPE including N95 masks and face shields.
4. We have always taken the utmost care in our sterilization and disinfecting protocols of our instruments and patient treatment rooms between each patient appointment and we will continue to do so.